Attend a Live Webinar
Tune-in on October 28th at 2:00pm for our next webinar:
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and What it Means for our Participants (Register Now)
Presented by: Dr. Brian Meyer
October 28th at 2:00pm
If you have participants with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) or are not sure if you do this webinar is for you! Join us at 2 p.m. on October 28, 2014, as we go in depth in understanding, assessing, and treating participants with PTSD.
Nationally, we know that PTSD affects 5.2 million adults during a given year. So whether you are a clinician, case worker, judge, probation officer, coordinator, etc. this is critical information for all practitioners.
Here are just a few highlights:
• Overview of the nature of PTSD: its symptoms, characteristic behaviors, and outcomes
• How it feels to have PTSD
• Impact of PTSD on the nervous system
• How PTSD changes the way a person experiences emotion
• Impact of PTSD on a person’s functioning in work and relationships.
• Overview of the range of post-traumatic possibilities: from non-traumatic outcomes to other
mental health problems to sub-clinical PTSD through the potential consequences of complex
Miss one of our webinars? It's not too late! Check out the Tune In on Tuesday Webinar Series Archives to watch past webinars!
Watch a previously recorded webinar when it's convenient for you!